Please complete the following registration form below. Upon receipt, Organisers will provide you with a link to open your demo account with Markets.com which will be funded with £10,000. Good luck!
YES! I would like to enter the TOP TRADER 2019 trading competition. I have read and understand the rules, and hereby consent to my trading data being shared by Markets.com with organisers in order to determine the winners of the competition.
The competition is open only to registered delegates at the London Forex Show. Competition entrants will be provided with a complimentary ticket.
1. The competition runs from Tuesday 5th February 2019 at 5.00 pm, until Tuesday 19th February at 5.00 pm when all trades must be complete (profit on open positions will not be counted).
2. Participants must be registered delegates to the London Forex Show on Friday 22nd February. Participants must be available to attend the event on 22nd February 2019.
3. The top 4 traders whose accounts produced the most profit over the two week period will be invited to attend the “TOP TRADER 2019 – Meet the winners” session. Hosted by Charlie Burton, traders will be invited to share their best trades, discuss their strategies and collect their prizes on stage in the Main Auditorium at 12.15 pm
4. Traders are able to trade any market they like (FX, indices, commodities, shares etc)
5. Max 2% of the account at risk per trade (no taking a 2% risk then adding additional 2% positions to the same trade)
6. Day traders and swing traders welcome
7. A demo account will be provided by Markets.com – all participants must use this demo account
8. This will be audited by Charlie Burton – Markets.com will provide details of each traders account for this purpose. By entering the competition, you acknowledge that this trading data will be shared confidentially with Organisers.
9. Each of the four winning traders will receive an engraved trophy from TOP TRADER 2019
Disclaimer: This competition is available only for trading on a demo account. Any and all trades entered on the demo account are placed on a demo environment only and therefore, trading conditions may differ from real trading environment. A credit of GBP 10,000 will be credited in the demo account. No real funds can be deposited by the trader and the trader is not entitled to any profits. Funds available on the demo platform (including any profits made) are artificial for demonstration purposes only and cannot be withdrawn or in any other way received by the trader.
High Risk Investment Warning: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 76.6% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. Please read the full Risk Disclosure Statement which gives you a more detailed explanation of the risks involved.